Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trip to Courtney's

Okay Courtney! Let me know if this works. We had a great time visiting with Courtney and family. The drive was crazy but worth it! Brian, Courtney and I had a good time painting and putting together the girls room.
As soon as I figure out how to put a picture on here I will. (baby steps) It is to be Courtney's 25th birthday this coming Sunday. Hard to believe my baby is that old...where does the time go? Part of Courtney's b-day present was the girls room. I think she likes the way it turned out as much as I do. She just loves to change the decor, always has since she was little. Well I will stop since I am not sure I am doing this right.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Way to go Mama! It works! I will show you how to do the music and stuff! Its so fun Huh!

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Patti! This is your long lost daughter, Kristin! I was reading the comments on Courtney's blog and saw that you have a blog too. You did such a great job on the girls' room. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Patty check out my moms new blog @ harrieshappenings.blogspot.com......you inspired her! Check it out too courtney!

Unknown said...

I am so excited...Is this really you? We can finally keep in touch a little better:) I found you on Harries blog. I am at my parents so it is posting under them, but our blog is garnsfamily.blogspot.com
Love you

Maria Nissen said...

My old friend Patti Schienle! This is Maria Nissen. I just barely started blogging, too. Oh, my gosh. I found you by way of Tori W., then the Harries...only 3 separations. I am excited for you to add more pictures. I would love to see more photos of your family and grandkids. The 3 on your home page are so cute. Anyhow drop by mine sometime. www.marianissen.blogspot.com I think it comes up when I sign. Say Hi to your family from us.
maria

Jill said...

PATTI!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever. I miss you! Hope you're doing well. I can't wait to see more posts from you :)

Lisa said...

Patti you are slacking in the posting dept. you need to up date us the happenings, thought we would blog together. Lisa